September 18, 2011

Starting Out New

Hello everyone, so I am quite excited to start this blog. This Blog is going to follow all the changes I am making in my condo. I am hoping that out of this experiences I might get some good ideas and share inspiration with others. I love design and making unique concepts that show who I am as an individual. I wouldnt consider my designs to be reserved at all but neither am I so here we go.

  So first on our list was painting, the previous owners smoked and had animals. With the help of our friends Tim and I started at it and slapped on a coat of primer to kill that gross odor. The color we chose for the walls in the family room and kitchen is called indulgent mocha. Much better then the yellowy brown that we covered. Those werent the only rooms we needed to paint! Before we moved in we had to get our bedroom ready.  The idea I had for this room came from a previous project I had done elsewhere.








  We chose four colors (Gray, Navy, Light Blue and White) as the pallet. I love my room, brings a smile to me every time I see it. Since this we have hung pictures and my wonderful collection of ties and those will be in our next post so stay on the look out. this place has lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment