September 20, 2011

Little color anyone?

Well after we got the main rooms finished and carpets cleaned we enjoyed greatly moving into our new place. However just cause the essentials were completed didn't mean we were done. The theme I wanted for the Living room and the kitchen are a earthy, naturalistic scheme ....









   So I (Tim really) threw on a beautiful but BRIGHT shade of green. At first I hated this color, it was way more yellowy then I intended. We stayed with it to see how it would pan out with the rest of the decor. Sure enough after bringing in the couch it grew on me! The couch is brown and really mellows the green and with the other neutral colors gave us a really fun color to design around. We also bought a rug that matched this color.     

2 comments:

  1. I love it bro!! I am so proud of you being home owner...you totally beat me to the buying punch line. The condo looks great! Awesome start to the blog...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Cuz!!! I can't wait to see how it all comes together... Very cool

    ReplyDelete