September 21, 2011

Down to Bizness

I have to say that owning a place to call my own is rather a good feeling, but also a stressful one. I love my new place! It has been a lot of fun but it is not my only passion. Going from my old place to this new one meant one thing, closet organizer. Everyone meet  my other passion.

 
     So for those who don't know me, I have been called somewhat of a ...girl when it comes to clothing. I was really worried about getting all my clothes to fit and actually I still keep another closet of my winter clothes. I have joined the few people who have to box up their summer and winter clothing. I don't mind the trading for now but new plans are in the works. And for all my readers I also have a dresser of clothing too. For awhile I would actually look at my closet to cheer me up. Its like shopping everyday and not having to feel guilty for spending money. So that's what we did right as we moved in, our next project was to make the outside look as pretty as the inside. After all a house is not a home until a few personal touches are made. I found these while I was on a road trip cross country with my baby sis. She thought I couldn't get them in the car with all our luggage, sure enough I made them fit. They were a steal! I only paid 4 bucks each.








   They were beautiful until I realized I had grown out of my green thumb. Better luck next year.      

1 comment:

  1. oh my dear brother...let me count the ways that it is unfair that you have a ready made shopping mall in your bedroom...ps...you need to post about the bathroom!! Love you

    ReplyDelete